PDA

View Full Version : Technomate realese TM-800 HD source code to 8 developers

bassethound
06-11-10, 01:15
Source files for TM-800 has been released to 8 developers at long last someone at technomate has woke up to the fact that after nearly 6 months of sales that UR Team are not upto the job!!!!!!!!:amen::amen::amen:

I hope its not to long before a DEV team gives this box some much needed support.

http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/reply.php?board=news&num=7

silverfox0786
06-11-10, 01:29
yeah finally i want this box as its slightly cheaper than the solo but the image was putting me off. now lets see what they bring up

Larry-G
09-11-10, 00:19
yeah finally i want this box as its slightly cheaper than the solo but the image was putting me off. now lets see what they bring up

agreed. i have x2 TM600'S and there cracking little boxes. personally i think TM have done the best thing they could by releasing the source code. now we just need the devs to work their magic and show us what this box can really do.

forrest1066
09-11-10, 20:35
any news on who the 8 developers are??

bassethound
09-11-10, 20:46
Not yet but which ever 8 dev teams are working on the image for the box they cant be as bad as the UR team?

Just hope that that it dosent take another 6 months to get a stable image out?

silverfox0786
09-11-10, 20:50
That said i hop ewe dont get dev wars and all 8 go into direct compotition with each other i think TM should reveiw all 8 images choose the best one and use that as a base and have all 8 dev teams work together to improve on it

Larry-G
09-11-10, 21:06
That said i hop ewe dont get dev wars and all 8 go into direct compotition with each other i think TM should reveiw all 8 images choose the best one and use that as a base and have all 8 dev teams work together to improve on it

actually i think the best thing that could happen would be direct competition between the devs that way we get the best results out of them and we the end users would be better off for it.

after all if the dev teams worked together things would very fast become stale and there would be no real innovation.

silverfox0786
09-11-10, 21:13
actually i think the best thing that could happen would be direct competition between the devs that way we get the best results out of them and we the end users would be better off for it.

after all if the dev teams worked together things would very fast become stale and there would be no real innovation.

yeah i see your logic to that

the only reason y im sceptical about compotition is the blackhole team they have become very stale due to direct compotition. although andy does not care what the black hole team thinks or does the black hole team you can tell feel very threatened by VIX the way they are trowing out images

but yes a bit of healthy compotition is not bad at all

then you got the little thing of selfishness and not sharing [i.e the DTT driver] although they are within their rights to keep it secret what harm is it to share

Saring is caring that what i always say

Larry-G
09-11-10, 21:34
yeah i see your point and agree however i feel that direct competition breeds better results for all of us. after all if people were happy with what they have every one would have stuck with the factory firmware, and not gone with the likes of VIX in the first place.

the same with the dreambox images there are literally hundreds to choose from and the fact that there in direct competition means we get to see some truly talented work from the teams.

silverfox0786
10-11-10, 15:36
yeah i see your point and agree however i feel that direct competition breeds better results for all of us. after all if people were happy with what they have every one would have stuck with the factory firmware, and not gone with the likes of VIX in the first place.

the same with the dreambox images there are literally hundreds to choose from and the fact that there in direct competition means we get to see some truly talented work from the teams.

oh yes direct compotition does push the creative minds trying to make things better then the other os there's with be chosen and yes i have no clue of python so every thing that is made is shear talent as for andy and vix that i call shear genius

bassethound
10-11-10, 17:36
I would just love 1 image that does everything that techonomate promised the box can do!!!!!!!!!!

Mines been under the bed for 2 months gathering dust the VU+ just walks all over the TM 800 HD to be honest its going to be sold when a stable image comes out

Larry-G
10-11-10, 17:44
I would just love 1 image that does everything that techonomate promised the box can do!!!!!!!!!!

Mines been under the bed for 2 months gathering dust the VU+ just walks all over the TM 800 HD to be honest its going to be sold when a stable image comes out

i could not agree more. i my self have x2 TM600's and team UR have done a great job with the firmware on these but they just have not been able to get to grips with the E2 os for the TM800. which is a massive shame as this little box had the potential to become a real giant killer. personally every one who asks me what box to go for i always say go for the VU+ as the support is rite up there with the DM's and you dont have to worry about all that clone nonsense as you do with the DM800's

reddishd
11-11-10, 00:21
Siler Fox Amen!

Jaffna
30-11-10, 01:10
Wast of money TM-800HD very happy with VU duo

Enzo85
17-01-12, 13:52
Source files for TM-800 has been released to 8 developers at long last someone at technomate has woke up to the fact that after nearly 6 months of sales that UR Team are not upto the job!!!!!!!!:amen::amen::amen:

I hope its not to long before a DEV team gives this box some much needed support.

http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/reply.php?board=news&num=7

Link is expired or not online at moment........ if everyone can help me to have source code ,I need it for italian developers team working on other NXP boxes project and may be this source code can help us to continue ..... if anyone can help me , contact me please .........

regards

Enzo85

Enzo85

Sicilian
17-01-12, 13:54
Link is expired or not online at moment........ if everyone can help me to have source code ,I need it for italian developers team working on other NXP boxes project and may be this source code can help us to continue ..... if anyone can help me , contact me please .........

regards

Enzo85

Enzo85

contact Technomate direct

info@technomate.com

kaos
21-01-12, 03:33

regards

Enzo85

Enzo85

Try this Enzo85
http://www.*************.co.uk/250263-tm800-source-code-public.html Why do you need this source btw if its for a NXP? Would all work done work in return on the TM800HD? If so keep me updated on any progress please.
As you may know this box needs an image desperatly

vampeta
24-02-12, 17:54
i buy tm800 because i see the source available , into the box also writing Opensource linux satellite HD where can find the repository.. thx guys