PDA

View Full Version : HDMI Issue with Apollo?

nano18
06-06-14, 10:10
Hi,

I recently flashed my Technomate TM-Nano-OE with Apollo 003 and have noticed an issue with HDMI.

When the box is left for some hours with the TV turned off, when the TV is turned back on there is no signal from the HDMI output. When the box is restarted by removing power and plugging back in it's all fine again.

The receiver still records timers, I can stream channels and recordings, etc - so I'm not sure if there is a log I can look at for this display issue?

I also notice on HD channels that the audio and picture are slightly out of sync (SD channels are fine).

Both of these seemed to be OK with Zeus 023. Is there anything I can do in settings or finding logs?

Thanks.

josh_g
06-06-14, 10:44
i have a similar problem in the fact that after a hard restart, once loading has completed the screen goes blue and the only way to get the screen back is to turn the box into standby and back on

i feel TM haven't quite ironed out the driver issues..

abu baniaz
06-06-14, 11:46
One of the testers notice the HDMI issue had not gone away completely only after release.

It is a driver issue, only their driver egineers can fix, please email Technomate directly.

info@technomate.com

If it is a pink screen, no need to restart, you can change the resolution and this kicks it in even if you say no to saving the changes. If it is a blank screen, you can do the same by webif remote.

Not ideal. Sorry.

nano18
06-06-14, 12:19
No worries - thanks. I haven't had a pink screen, but sometimes on power on it stays on a green screen.

I've sent an email with all the details to the above address.

Cheers

billy2222
07-06-14, 21:25
Since flashing Apollo on my TM Nano oe with internal HD I found my recordings to be very poor breaking up and freezing , watching a recording of ITV HD right now and it's terrible,with Helios never had this problem.
I only use my box for freeview channels.
I also get the pink screen when put into standby.

billy2222
07-06-14, 21:57
Update...............reflashed Helios and recordings playback is again perfect.

abu baniaz
07-06-14, 22:20
Update...............reflashed Helios and recordings playback is again perfect.
Can you confirm whether teh recordings you made using Apollo also playback fine?

billy2222
07-06-14, 22:47
Can you confirm whether teh recordings you made using Apollo also playback fine?

Yes the recordings made on Apollo work fine when playing them back on Helios.

nano18
08-06-14, 11:15
Same issue here with recordings (Apollo 003 and TM-Nano-OE). I disabled timeshift and it did improve - but there is still glitching and break up of the picture.

When the picture breaks up it's not always in the same place. If you rewind and play the same part again it will be completely smooth.

I transferred one of the recordings to my PC and it plays back without break up.

billy2222
10-06-14, 18:46
Is there a fix for Apollo for the above issues for the TM Nano in the pipeline?