PDA

View Full Version : Enigmanold help

sphinx700
03-11-11, 11:10
Enigmanold help
Can’t get it to operated my VU+ duo with BN 1.66 away from home
I have put my xxxxxx.dyndns.org in host name & port number 80
I have forwarded port 80 to the ip address of my vu on the router and checked that the port is open
When I try to connect with my phone using webinterface it ask for user name and password but my boxes password doesn’t work but when I enter my routers name and password I connect to my router, any idea how to correct this

pooface
03-11-11, 11:18
Enigmanold help
Can’t get it to operated my VU+ duo with BN 1.66 away from home
I have put my xxxxxx.dyndns.org in host name & port number 80
I have forwarded port 80 to the ip address of my vu on the router and checked that the port is open
When I try to connect with my phone using webinterface it ask for user name and password but my boxes password doesn’t work but when I enter my routers name and password I connect to my router, any idea how to correct this

Sounds like you have port 80 set to connect via your router... Ensure that port 80 is set to redirect to your vu duo...

sphinx700
03-11-11, 14:03
Ok have found that port 80 is locked to my router so have now changed the web interface to 81 and now ported 81 to my boxs on the router
Now I get connection refused

sphinx700
04-11-11, 10:50
Hi all sorted just need to connect from a different access point can now operate my VU+ away from home now on my phone

pooface
04-11-11, 11:26
Hi all sorted just need to connect from a different access point can now operate my VU+ away from home now on my phone

Glad you got it sorted :)