PDA

View Full Version : Bouquets Question

bigbaz
21-12-12, 03:21
Folks,

Please forgive me if this has been asked before but, I have SGTFlipFlops Bouquets Enigma 2 21.09.12 installed on my VU+ Duo purchased from WoS October 2012. There is a new update regarding channel lists and picons and I would like to install them replacing the old ones.

My question is..

How do I install these?
Do I need to uninstall the old ones first before installing the new, or can the old ones be overwritten?
What software would you recommend me to use to install, if any required?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Baz.

morashid679
21-12-12, 04:48
I use dbedit 5.0.2 for my bouquets.
With regards to the picons I think you can install them with the above too. Look in the /options/advance tab.

I don't use picons myself but noticed something about them there.

morashid679
21-12-12, 04:51
Just start the software then point it to the latest bouquet folder you downloaded then press FTP, send files to receiver and it should overwrite the old ones providing you check "remove old bouquets" box on the software.

You need to make a connection to the box 1st. Fill in all the ip and password in the relevant section.

Or, install the auto bouquet software.

bigbaz
21-12-12, 10:36
Thank you morashid679 for your feedback. I'm gonna try using dbedit now. "Fingers Crossed all will go well". Incidentley where does the organised tv subfolders install by default? Is it in the root folder somewhere?

bigbaz
21-12-12, 11:56
Update : All is working beautifully, again a big thanks to you morashid679 for your help, it's much appreciated:thumbsup: