PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] New to ViX, need some help please.

Machtmensch
10-01-13, 08:58
Hello, I had some problems using the VTI Imgae and now decided to give the VIX Image a chance...
CCCAM is running, but my problem is that with SCAM 3.59 Hustler TV is still dark, with VTI Image it worked...
Do I have to install a keyupdater or someting before?

Next big problem is the Skin... I hate the blue standard one so took the other one... compared to EMC Movie Center in VTI I miss the size shown for each film... the biggest problem I have is that normally I use Overscan with my Pana 65ST50 because otherwise I have a black line on the right side... hate that. The moviecenter is using the whole picture size, so with Overscan on I miss alot of details because they are zoomed away. Is there a possibility to make it smaller? if not is there another good skin where I don't have this problem that moviecenter uses 100% screen size?

Thanx

Rob van der Does
10-01-13, 10:50
,,,, Hustler TV is still dark,
Hustler is always dark; did you expect vivid colours :D

Next big problem is the Skin... I hate the blue standard one so took the other one... compared to EMC Movie Center in VTI I miss the size shown for each film... the biggest problem I have is that normally I use Overscan with my Pana 65ST50 because otherwise I have a black line on the right side... hate that. The moviecenter is using the whole picture size, so with Overscan on I miss alot of details because they are zoomed away. Is there a possibility to make it smaller? if not is there another good skin where I don't have this problem that moviecenter uses 100% screen size?
Skins are available via the bluginbrowser --> Green --> ViX.

EMC is not compatible with ViX: it overwrites systemfiles and doesn't offer any added functionality.

In Menu --> Setup --> System --> Userinterface you find the OSD-positioner setup to change the size of the OSD.

Larry-G
10-02-13, 11:36
Moved here from the http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20200-New-ViX-Team-VU-Duo-OE3-0 thread as things tend to get lost in such large threads.