PDA

View Full Version : Original VU+ Solo

andrebac
01-06-13, 22:48
Original VU+ Solo for sale, bought from sponsor site on 28/02/2013.
Everything is included what was in original box (vu+ solo, remote + batteries, manual, hdmi cable). Receipt available as well.
Price £160.00 (posting to UK included, posted after payment cleared).

Also 2 x TP-LINK Powerline adapters (TL-PA210) with required network cables can be added for £20.00 (as it will be shipped at the same time, you'll save on delivery charges).

vu+ solo £160.00 + tp-link £20.00 + £0.00 posting = £180.00 total

andrebac
06-06-13, 19:14
Anyone interested?
£150.00 with postage.

Mr. Mister
06-06-13, 19:21
Your problem is buddy.. You can get a new one for another 24 quid from our sponsor..

I personally have bought genuine used solo`s here in this forum for around 100-110 quid..

I totally understand that its pretty new and only a few months old.. But its still 2nd hand..

Not wanting to burst your bubble buddy.. Hope you get a buyer..

mm0506
07-06-13, 14:54
I wish to make an offer of £120.00 including postage.

andrebac
07-06-13, 15:27
£130 with postage for vu+ solo.
Also I need to sale wifi adapter which worked with this unit for £10.00 if you like.

andrebac
07-06-13, 15:29
Also quick note, second hand units are sometimes better as they've been tested and I can confirm this unit worked supperb. I'm selling as I'd like to twin tuner now.

mm0506
07-06-13, 15:37
£130.00 including postage for Vu+ solo and adaptor

Mr. Mister
07-06-13, 17:05
Ill give ye a tenner for the wifi adapter..

andrebac
08-06-13, 10:29
£130.00 including postage for Vu+ solo and adaptor
Can't do mate, £130 vu+ solo and then £10.00 wifi adapter.

bally12345
08-06-13, 23:36
£110 inc P+P by BT don't need wifi adapter.

mm0506
10-06-13, 09:34
I believe my offer is realistic, please let me know if you change your mind.

andrebac
10-06-13, 12:09
I believe my offer is realistic, please let me know if you change your mind.

So £130 with vu+ solo, wifi adapter and postage.
Can you PM address as I want to make sure if the postage won't cost me too much. Then we can finalize a deal.

mm0506
10-06-13, 14:08
Can you PM address as I want to make sure if the postage won't cost me too much. Then we can finalize a deal.

please check you inbox.

andrebac
10-06-13, 22:20

Need to post then. As above, £130.00 for vu solo, wifi adapter and postage. The best deal ever. Let me know if you happy with that and we will sort payment asap. PayPal will do for me...

scoot1690
10-06-13, 23:07
is the unit still for sale if so i will give you £5 for it and you can pay the postage

andrebac
10-06-13, 23:18
is the unit still for sale if so i will give you £5 for it and you can pay the postage

It's still available, no deal agreed yet so I can do something with your offer.

mm0506
11-06-13, 09:06
Need to post then. As above, £130.00 for vu solo, wifi adapter and postage. The best deal ever. Let me know if you happy with that and we will sort payment asap. PayPal will do for me...

deal agreed mate, i will make arrangement for payment. please check your inbox

mm0506
11-06-13, 18:59

£130.00 Payment made at 18.55hrs. Thanks

mm0506
13-06-13, 22:10

Package was received today the 2 x TP-LINK Powerline adapters as pictured are not in it mate, disappointed, to say the least, I have not yet checked the unit as to see it is in working condition, please contact with explanation before I escalate.

andrebac
14-06-13, 15:04
As it was in advert vu+ solo (£160) but tp-link adapters (£20.00) were totally separated from this sale. Later I offered wifi adapter (totatally separate item for £10.00) as I've assumed it will be better for someone with this unit (2 usb ports, so one for wifi adapter and second for usb disk). Again I've always talked about this as wifi adapter not powerline adapters. Also I've always priced vu+ solo + wifi adapter (edimax) which worked with this unit perfectly. Hopefully that makes sense.

Mr. Mister
14-06-13, 15:10

@ Andrebac..

This above 2 posts by YOU.. Says that that you agreed to £130.00 for the Solo, wifi adapter and postage..

If this is the case.. then i would say that you owe the buy a wifi adapter..

But the decision is up to the admins.. Thats just the way i see it..

andrebac
14-06-13, 15:12
Just quick update... edimax wifi adapter is inside the smaller box in plastic bag with remote and cables.

Larry-G
14-06-13, 15:13
The first post in this thread clearly states that the power line adapters were separate ( should have been in a sales thread of their own to be honest )

post 12 and 14 clearly state the that price of £130 is for the receiver and a WIFI adapter not the power line adapters. so there is nothing untoward in my opinion, the buyer should have read and understood exactly what he was paying for.

mm0506
14-06-13, 15:17
@ Andrebac..

This above 2 posts by YOU.. Says that that you agreed to £130.00 for the Solo, wifi adapter and postage..

If this is the case.. then i would say that you owe the buy a wifi adapter..

But the decision is up to the admins.. Thats just the way i see it..

read the thread carefully mate,

andrebac
14-06-13, 15:19
The first post in this thread clearly states that the power line adapters were separate ( should have been in a sales thread of their own to be honest )

post 12 and 14 clearly state the that price of £130 is for the receiver and a WIFI adapter not the power line adapters. so there is nothing untoward in my opinion, the buyer should have read and understood exactly what he was paying for.

Thanks for all updates. I need to be more carefull next time. I just wanted to sale this unit and as you're paying for postage once I thought if I add wifi adapter (which I couldn't use anymore) the unit will sale faster. And to be honest I think this is even better option as the powerline adapters as you need power sockets for them and they won't work through any extensions.
So in my opinion it's great deal, just need to clarify with buyer.

mm0506
14-06-13, 15:22

I will formally deal with it, I find moderators comments/views amusing, then why you have to have pictures with username as mandate?

Larry-G
14-06-13, 15:27
I will formally deal with it, I find moderators comments/views amusing, then why you have to have pictures with username as mandate?

The sale clearly states that you paid for a Vu+ solo and a Wifi adapter not the powerline adapters, at the most the thread is a little confusing as the buyer listed two items in the first post but he states these items are separate and to be negotiated.

of course if you believe you have been done wrong by then you can of course take action with paypal but i think you may be dissapointed as the thread very clearly states what you have paid for.

mm0506
14-06-13, 15:37
The sale clearly states that you paid for a Vu+ solo and a Wifi adapter not the powerline adapters, at the most the thread is a little confusing as the buyer listed two items in the first post but he states these items are separate and to be negotiated.

of course if you believe you have been done wrong by then you can of course take action with paypal but i think you may be dissapointed as the thread very clearly states what you have paid for.

To add, World of Satellite address on the invoice is different to their business address in Hertfordshire, hence I am waiting verification on the authenticity of the unit. Once confirmed I will deal with in due course.

ronand
14-06-13, 15:41
To add, World of Satellite address on the invoice is different to their business address in Hertfordshire, hence I am waiting verification on the authenticity of the unit. Once confirmed I will deal with in due course.

Of course the address is different - WOS moved address in May http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?28341-We-ve-moved-premises-and-changed-telephone-number

Larry-G
14-06-13, 15:41

The sponsor recently changed premises to a business park, with a dedicated showroom and other facilities, thats why the address on the original sales invoice may be different if the receiver was purchased at the time he was operating from his older premises.

If you believe you have been wronged then please consult with paypal, and please direct them to this thread where they can read for them selves what you did and did not agree to buy.

mm0506
14-06-13, 15:54
The sponsor recently changed premises to a business park, with a dedicated showroom and other facilities, thats why the address on the original sales invoice may be different if the receiver was purchased at the time he was operating from his older premises.

If you believe you have been wronged then please consult with paypal, and please direct them to this thread where they can read for them selves what you did and did not agree to buy.

Thank you, relieved.

andrebac
14-06-13, 16:39
If you really want to comfirm this I can provide emails from world of satelllite. Anyway if really want to make sure contact them anyway.

mm0506
14-06-13, 16:48
The mutilated invoice in pieces you sent, provided what was required to varify. Thanks.

andrebac
14-06-13, 17:18
There were some personal information on the invoice and I didnt like to share everything with you.

abu baniaz
07-03-14, 17:45
@andrebac
Is this still for sale? Please update otherwise thread will be closed on 01/05/2014

Thanks.

Jules
22-03-14, 00:20
Original VU+ Solo for sale, bought from sponsor site on 28/02/2013.
Everything is included what was in original box (vu+ solo, remote + batteries, manual, hdmi cable). Receipt available as well.
Price £160.00 (posting to UK included, posted after payment cleared).

Also 2 x TP-LINK Powerline adapters (TL-PA210) with required network cables can be added for £20.00 (as it will be shipped at the same time, you'll save on delivery charges).

vu+ solo £160.00 + tp-link £20.00 + £0.00 posting = £180.00 total

Hi M8, is this still for sale please?

abu baniaz
01-05-14, 19:41
Closed. Report post if you want it re-opened