PDA

View Full Version : ABM not finding channels

garyblas
16-10-13, 20:16
Did ABM scan to fix BT sports and Setanta channel freq changes, whilst ABM picked up BT sports it did not find Setanta.

Manual scan found it, any one found this problem?

Stanman
16-10-13, 20:18
Which ABM, VIX or Larzairs?

Larry-G
16-10-13, 20:20
Also if using the OE-Alliance ABM plugin ( The one thats built into ViX ) did you select a region for Ireland as setanta is not legally available to the uk outside of Northern ireland.

garyblas
16-10-13, 21:10
Ok my mistake I had Sky Ireland ticked as hidden. Using Vix ABM

Can administrator remove or close this post, sorry

Larry-G
16-10-13, 21:24
Well at least you now know and have resolved your issue, i'll leave the thread here as it may help others who run into the same issue in the future.

cactikid
16-10-13, 21:33
best to leave the posts because many are/have landed in this situation with choosing regions with abm.:thumbsup:if abm acts funny recheck settings as they can change by themselves as i found out.:)

Larry-G
16-10-13, 21:42
best to leave the posts because many are/have landed in this situation with choosing regions with abm.:thumbsup:if abm acts funny recheck settings as they can change by themselves as i found out.:)

None of mine ever have on the eight boxes i use ABM on, but i'm not saying that it can't happen. It was likely as a result of a update to ABM it self, but without more information there is no way we will ever know.