PDA

View Full Version : Vu+duo, red light

philrum
12-01-14, 14:08
Box is 5 weeks old, until this morning working fine. The red light on, front lcd display, I have switched it on and off, stiil the same. Not sure what build it is. I take it will have to be returned under warrenty, bought from the site sponser. Any other thoughts to fix would be great.

cheers

Alec
12-01-14, 14:42
Box is 5 weeks old, until this morning working fine. The red light on, front lcd display, I have switched it on and off, stiil the same. Not sure what build it is. I take it will have to be returned under warrenty, bought from the site sponser. Any other thoughts to fix would be great.

cheers
Send them an Email

philrum
14-01-14, 22:25
I have emailed, fast at selling, slow in after sales. :mad:

goosegog
14-01-14, 22:52
when youve been switching it off have you been unplugging it also,my duo sometimes requires a rocker switch off and unplugging to get it going:thumbsup:

Bluto141
15-01-14, 01:00
Sounds like slow service, surely this could and should be resolved as a matter of urgency, I was looking to buy but may look elsewhere, ley us know how this is resolved

judge
15-01-14, 02:04
Sounds like slow service, surely this could and should be resolved as a matter of urgency, I was looking to buy but may look elsewhere, ley us know how this is resolved

Site sponsor is quite busy at the moment.
You can be sure any after sales support will be sorted ASAP.

Larry-G
15-01-14, 05:07
The site sponsor's after sales care is second to none and he always goes out of his way for his customers, sadly due to unforeseen circumstances however he has taken a short leave of absence, but he will get back to you if you contact him via his shop's contact page.

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/index.php?route=information/contact

I'll also leave a note and point him towards this thread.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
15-01-14, 06:48
We have a few issues in the last week or so, please email us your order details and we'll get your issue resolved.

no23
15-01-14, 21:04
wos do you repair vu duo ?
I have the same problem

philrum
16-01-14, 22:40
I emailed them 2 days ago about the returning the box, still waiting, !!, not impressed.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
17-01-14, 06:43
Just searched through our inbox again, found your last email in our Junk/Spam folder for some reason (your replay to our RMA instructions). Not sure why the questions or the complaint here because you received clear, easy to follow RMA instructions on the 13th January. So not sure why you posted here saying you'd received no contact from us you clearly had.

If there was issue you could have even sent us a PM.

We try to provide the best service possible, occasionally things do go wrong, unfortunately this time your reply to our RMA email ended up in Junk/Spam folder for some reason, replied to it this morning to clarify your questions.

Thread closed as we've now found who you are and are awaiting the returned unit.