PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Boxnation working Boxnation HD not working VIX 3.0 VU Duo

enol
13-04-14, 11:13
Hello all

I have a vu duo on vix 3.0 and i have boxnation and boxnation HD, boxnation is working fine and I am waiting to watch the manny fight as i didnt watch it last night it is on at 12.30 so thought i would watch it in HD but Boxnation HD on my cross epg says programmes start on sat and thats it, when i go the the channel it says SSID not found?

Any ideas guys would like to watch the fight in HD if possible, and please no one tell me the result i have been hiding from everyone to avoid the result!

seame
13-04-14, 11:18
I recorded it on the hd channel last night and watched it this morning so the hd channel was working, however, I'm now getting the same as you with the ssid not found. They must be trying to save money by not transmitting when there is nothing on.

You'll have to do with sd unless you download it from somewhere.

enol
13-04-14, 11:26
Yeah i dont have a HDD installed otherwise I should have done the same as you good idea,

your probably right, it says programmes start at 1 so they may show it then perhaps

Maxwell
13-04-14, 11:33
you sometimes get ssid not found if the channel is not transmitting when you go to it or it has changed frequency,

enol
13-04-14, 11:51
Thanks Maxwell, I use ABM so that keeps all my channels sorted, i think its just not broadcasting to save money

boysheff
13-04-14, 11:57
the hd channel only works when the fight is on

Rob van der Does
13-04-14, 13:54
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)