PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800UE+] Unable to playback recording correctly - pixelation and glitchy

sensui619
03-01-15, 13:12
Hi

i have a issue with playing back all my recordings for some reason. it is glitchy pixelating and seems to rewind it self. once you press stop the box does not respond and requires a hard reboot.

at first i thought it was my hdd but this is not the case as the recordings work fine on 2 of my other enigma2 recievers and also works on my pc when downloading the recordings via ftp.

HDD is absolutley fine.

i was on apollo hd 89 image when this first occured so i decided to flash my reciever with the latest vix image but still the same.

what is causing this issue? iv only had this reciever for 3 months. no issues with playback since day 1.

HDD running cross epg and picons as well as recordings

nsw9154
03-01-15, 13:26
So if you did a clean flash without restore your recordings should be ok, I do not have a GigaBlue receiver but I remember them having issues up to I think Apollo 95 because of Drivers but I am sure that they where sorted out

Chris205gti
03-01-15, 15:46
I have a quad and had playback problems though not identical to yours, however what seemed to fix mine was the setup of the display setting. When set to 50HZ and 720p it was fine.

sensui619
03-01-15, 15:57
yep that seems to have fixed mines now as well.. strange iv always had this on 60hz guess ill try multi instead see how this works out