PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Newbie looking for help!

hacky
28-06-15, 13:53
Hello

I'm pretty new to all this and looking to learn, I have a VU+solo2 with openvix hades build 014 with 1tb hdd, I have done all the initial install I have used autobouquet maker I have installed the blue hd skin. I have all the channels showing in the lists exactly as sly tv uk, Essentially I am looking to set the box up so it looks the same as sly tv uk for familiarity. However I am stuck on a couple of things.

BBC1,2 itv channel4 and channel 5 all show in the channel list as the HD versions however I want the standard versions so can get my local version with the news etc, how do I do this?

Also how do I set the box up so it can record 2 channels at the same time at the moment there is a clash and it doesn't do this any help appreciated

judge
28-06-15, 13:56
Have a look at the guides and tutorials: http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=%2A%2A%2AGuides%20and%20Tutorials%2A %2A%2A/
Also, have a look around the forums, all these & many more questions asked & answered multiple times.

john doe
28-06-15, 15:33
if you have ABM setup make sure that SAWP files is not enabled. this will give you non HD channels. you can later go into ?HD channels in favourites and pick HD

Andy_Hazza
28-06-15, 16:25
Use "CustomRegion" in providers and make sure swap is set to NO. And rescan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk