PDA

View Full Version : Cccam 2.3.1 now runs ARM boxes

wullboy
03-03-18, 18:05
Found this on my travels

https://*****************.com/thread/129952-new-cccam-2-3-1-for-version-armv7-mips32el-x86-64/?pageNo=2

Andy_Hazza
03-03-18, 19:04
Oscam still wins every time though. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john doe
03-03-18, 19:44
cccam was always poor.

sundancer
03-03-18, 21:33
If it wasn't for the developers of CCCam we wouldn't be where we are now. It was only because people took the p**s and did nothing but put the Uvadi team down that development of CCCam stopped. Nobody ever said it was poor when there was never anything else that could even touch it. You obviously don't remember the early days when everybody was using gBox do you, now that was painful, the days when you could only use emus or CS when the only receivers you could get cost upwards of £500.

The days when you could open Digital+, DigiTV, Premiere Germany, TPS, & TV Cabo on nothing but Keys. There was nothing wrong with CCCam, it was a great emu. Its very easy to put down others work down when your only the end user, the end user which i may add probably never had anything to do with the development of any of the emus in use today.

If development of CCCam had continued it would probably still be the best emu out there. It was a damn sight easier to setup than OSCam and it was also less problematic.