PDA

View Full Version : How to setup picons please

bigtruck1
19-07-18, 20:41
Hello lads I’ve got my box all set up using iptv only. Was wondering now how do I get the picons on to my box. I know if I go to download plugins there’s a picons section to download but no idea which 1 to select to install out of the list it gives you. Is this what I should be doing or is there another way of getting the picons working. Would really appreciate any help with this thank you

Andy_Hazza
19-07-18, 20:49
You are gonna struggle as its IPTV. You will have to rename the picons to suit the name of each IPTV channel. So for example if an IPTV channel was called;
SKY UK:SKY SPORTS ACTION HD
You would need to name the picon;
skyukskysportsactionhd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigtruck1
19-07-18, 22:18
Seriously thought it would work automatically with iptv �� do you have any idea how I name the picon myself. Just want the channel logos to show up thanks

abu baniaz
20-07-18, 00:55
Picons are associated with services by either service reference or service name. Service reference takes precedence. Unless either of these two match, picon will not show.

To rename them, navigate to the picon folder, right click, rename.

abu baniaz
20-07-18, 01:09
Please note:

It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.

thomasshaun
30-06-19, 07:34
I was looking for the same thing regarding setting up the picons. Thanks for your inputs.