12-11-18, 16:57
MK picons for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kryton
12-11-18, 18:04
Anggel's transparent picons.

thecaretaker
12-11-18, 23:17
I started with MK 240 size, then I modified a few and now make my own picons when new channels are added. I find making your own picons very therapeutic and rewarding :thumbsup:

peteb2428
21-11-18, 15:21
Thanks all, gone with snp in plugins for now

abu baniaz
21-11-18, 16:47
they are old. if we update them, people who installed them will have a long update when the image is updated.

better downloading from picons.eu

icemen
22-11-18, 22:09
Are the ocram from picons.eu? It would be good to see how they look without uploading onto your box to view. Currently using dw picons

icemen
24-11-18, 21:29
picons.eu use ipk files
How do you download them?
Sorry i'm used to using .rar files which I use winrar to transfer to box

abu baniaz
24-11-18, 21:33
You download ipk to pc. transfer to /tmp on receiver. Install like any other ipk. Blue, Vix, install local extension

icemen
24-11-18, 21:47
doesn't this download the picons onto the root flash memory of the receiver? This can't be good for receivers with low memory? Can you not move them to like USB?

abu baniaz
25-11-18, 03:55
Yes, installs to internal flash.

You can move them after installing.

Ev0
25-11-18, 20:54
doesn't this download the picons onto the root flash memory of the receiver? This can't be good for receivers with low memory? Can you not move them to like USB?
You can extract the ipk on your desktop using 7zip, then extract the data folder with winrar (ignore the errors it creates) and then send them over to your usb manually if you rather.

dsayers
28-01-19, 03:31
You could place ipk in tmp then use command

opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-picons*ipk --add-dest hdd:/media/hdd -d hdd

Change hdd to usb or your chosen location.

Or download the attached script unzip and send the install-picons.sh to user/script then run script runner to install again change hdd to your chosen location.

abu baniaz
28-01-19, 06:37
The adverts on Ocram's site paid for the server costs. I hope you realize your script is helping to raise likelihood of project folding.

dsayers
28-01-19, 07:26
The adverts on Ocram's site paid for the server costs. I hope you realize your script is helping to raise likelihood of project folding.

The above post requires manual download of the ipk and placing them in tmp just the same way as installing them via ipk installer. It then installs the picons to the location you want.

That's nothing to do with my other scripts.

Joe_90
28-01-19, 16:24
they are old. if we update them, people who installed them will have a long update when the image is updated.

better downloading from picons.eu

Hi abu - I didn't realise the snp picons haven't been updated in the plugins. I've deleted and refreshed picon plugin several times in the past few months in the hopes of getting logos for Virgin Media 1/2/3 which we now have on Irish Freeview (Saorview) in place of Three, 3e etc.
So picons.eu is the only source? There's really not a lot of point in having them in plugin downloads if they are so old.

abu baniaz
28-01-19, 16:44
The ocram site runs a build every night that changes occur.