PDA

View Full Version : AutoTimers oddity

digitl
12-06-24, 20:36
I'm setting AutoTimers for Coronation Street (for Management!) and have set Services to ITV1 Yorkshire West HD yet I'm seeing Timers for Virgin and ITV3 amongst others. Even with Bouquets set to the only one I have, I get the same problem. Unfortunately I can't find a way to stop this behaviour and am having to spend an inordinate amount of time deleting the unwanted timers.

Could someone rescue me please?

adm
12-06-24, 22:33
I'm setting AutoTimers for Coronation Street (for Management!) and have set Services to ITV1 Yorkshire West HD yet I'm seeing Timers for Virgin and ITV3 amongst others. Even with Bouquets set to the only one I have, I get the same problem. Unfortunately I can't find a way to stop this behaviour and am having to spend an inordinate amount of time deleting the unwanted timers.

Could someone rescue me please?

TRY

Go to menu/timers/Autotimers
Delete the Autotimer for Coronation Street, make sure that you only have one Autotimer for Coronation Street
If asked if you want to delete all timers already set up select YES

IMPORTANT: Now press Green to save the fact that you have deleted the timer. There is a possibility of old data being remember if you re-creat or modify an autotimer if you don't press green to indicate that something in the autotimer list has changed.

Go to menu/timers/Autotimers/Timers
Delete any timers for Coronation Street that you find there. You may in the past have set-up a repeating timer to record Coronation Street, say, each weekday.

Go to the (grid EPG) and for ITV1 Yorkshire West HD, find the next occurrence of Coronation street and press blue to create an Autotimer

In the screen that appears de-select the options as per the screenshot below. Note: I have different region for ITV1 HD

In the next screen set the options as below

Note: I have references to VPS which you will not see unless you have installed that plug-in.

digitl
16-06-24, 23:14
That was seriously helpful! Thanks for taking the time to provide such detail. :thumbsup: