PDA

View Full Version : Need some help please..

MeMyself
27-07-24, 18:08
Hi all,
I'm have some real trouble trying to setup from scratch a Zgemma 7S box. I've have tried to flash the box to put OpenATV 7.4 on the box but nothing. Is there anyone in Dublin Ireland that can set this box up for me as Im mindful that I could 'Brick' the box?

twol
27-07-24, 18:39
Hi all,
I'm have some real trouble trying to setup from scratch a Zgemma 7S box. I've have tried to flash the box to put OpenATV 7.4 on the box but nothing. Is there anyone in Dublin Ireland that can set this box up for me as Im mindful that I could 'Brick' the box?

You are extremely unlikely to brick any box.
Did it come with no image installed?
Suggest you talk to openatv if you want to install that image, although why would you want to do that?

cactikid
27-07-24, 22:35
I dont use ATV but think that is a Beta version release and not to use it.
We use OpenVix here.

adm
28-07-24, 06:49
Hi all,

Is this setup from scratch just failing to install an image or is it a failure to configure all the necessary menu parameters to get the box working?
What image (software) is already on the box?