My original Xtrend remote was broken some years ago due to spilled drink. I couldn't get a replacement anymore but I managed to open it up and clean the circuits enough to allow me to program a oneforall remote which has been working fine since.
I also read all the codes raw values so I could reprogram another remote from the address/command in future if necessary (using an Arduino)

Now i just got a HDMI switch and there seems to be a clash with some of the codes between the HDMI switch remote and the ET8500.
For example, pressing 9 (to skip) on the Xtrend causes the input to change on the switch.

As I've got no option to change the codes on the switch I'm hoping I can do it on the Xtrend.
I searched some previous posts and found the keymap.xml file but that seems to change the behaviour of the keys, not the code which triggers it.
Even changing the IR address from 00 to 01 would solve the problem as i could reprogram the oneforall by sending raw codes from the Arduino setup, it seems a lot of devices choose address 00 and some of the commands are the same.

So if anyone could help me with where to find / amend the code list i would be very grateful, alternatively if I could get a Bluetooth remote with the same functionality that would work too!