Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

1.3 Appriciation Thread

Excellent work very much appreciated Thanks
 
You too quick to give up and change back! To go back to the old method of changing channels simply do this: -

Press Blue button > VIX Menu > VIX Settings > Change QuickEPG Usuage. Simple.

thanks Boss
it worked just before i uninstalled 1.3 :D

regards: canthackit
 
thanks Boss
it worked just before i uninstalled 1.3 :D

regards: canthackit

Which image you using now then? Can we have the odds that he'll have at least gone back to 1.3 by the end of the afternoon? I reckon they'll be 1-10 :p The odds of him having used 6 images in between that time will be 6-1 I reckon ;)
 
read the post again grasshopper.

i did say before i uninstalled 1.3.....:eek:

you can get off the floor now mate......yes i know mind boggling isn't it..... 2 days and still got the same image on:D

regards: canthackit
 
read the post again grasshopper.

i did say before i uninstalled 1.3.....:eek:

you can get off the floor now mate......yes i know mind boggling isn't it..... 2 days and still got the same image on:D

regards: canthackit

Ah, the joys of the english language ;)

Now, I read that as "Before I uninstalled 1.3, I tried it and it worked, but I still went ahead and uninstalled 1.3". But yes, it could also be read as "Before I uninstalled 1.3, I tried it and it worked, so I stayed with 1.3"... See where I'm coming from?! :p
 
Ah, the joys of the english language ;)

Now, I read that as "Before I uninstalled 1.3, I tried it and it worked, but I still went ahead and uninstalled 1.3". But yes, it could also be read as "Before I uninstalled 1.3, I tried it and it worked, so I stayed with 1.3"... See where I'm coming from?! :p

I think there is a bit of Irish in there poo.. lol
 
EDIT:

no i was right in the first place :D

regards: canthackit
 
Last edited:
Oooooooooooops my god your right my man.

you know what i mean "just before i uninstalled 1.3 i read Sics post" well that's what i meant to say :D

and yes now Sic has pointed out my error, i'm now in love....no! not with sic but the image :eek:

regards: canthackit

Sic you got a admirer :roflmao:
 
The only bit of Irish to go in me is the guinness :p Thank you very much :p (although that does cause a lot of rubbish to come out of my mouth :p hehe)

and other places mate :amen:

regards: canthackit
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top