Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

13deg freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark T
  • Start date Start date
M

mark T

Guest
Hi All, Im new to this receiver my last one was a nannoxx9600 simple to use. The channels on 13 hotbird keep freezing and I was wondering if it was anything to do with VU+DOU software. It is currently using Enigma 2010- 01-29 master. Image release 1.0.0 2010-06-05. As I said im new to this but I do see newer downloads out there. Also it seem to take a long time to change channels. Any help would be very gratefull. Thanks
 
You don't say which channels, FTA ? you local card ?
An upgrade always helps with minor bugs so I would so that as part of the course.
 
yep i agree with Donnie.

first thing is put a recent image on like VIX 2.2.100 or Black Hole 1.6.6.

the image you have installed is old the Enigma is from 29th Jan 2010 the image was released 5th June 2010.

regards: canthackit
 
This may sound stupid to you but how do I do the updates. On my Nannoxx it always came on the screen updates available, press ok and it done itself. I have only had this receiver 2 weeks and it was lset up for me. I have a USB stick but I honestly dont know what Im doing
 
Mostly the canal's film and sport channels are freezing. I swapped the receiver with my nannoxx and the channels dont freeze, so I assume it's the VU+ causing the problem. I just dont know how to update this receiver, it was set up like this for me when I bought it
 
90cm motorised. What tuner settings and where wil I find them. Sorry but I really am a novice
 
Diseqc motor? Single feed? Twin feed?

Off the top of my head, Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Tuner Configuration.

Please post hows your tuners are setup and in the long and latitudes are correct.
 
Diseqc motor single feed and only one tuner. latitude 050.767 North. Longditude 005.100 East. Most of the other channels Thor, 16, Astra 19,23 & 28 seem clear ok with just the odd bit of freezing
 
Yes I just wired it up and checked. I thought it may have been because the software on the Vu is 2010. Is changing the software just a matter of downloading a new one to USB the inserting the usb into the receiver. I have rung my local sat shop about this receiver but they have never used one so are no help
 
put your memory stick in your PC ( i assume Windows) and format it to fat32.

power off reciver

put stick in front usb port of the reciever, make sure there's no other usb sticks in the back.

power back on.

and let the process run it's course, you'll get a final message, remove and reboot.

do that and then it will boot into the image, all you gotta do then is set it up :D

methinks not a very good sat shop, dont know how to setup a satellite reciever, they've got to be kidding.....you should have gone to the sponsor mate.

good luck.

regards: canthackit
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top