Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

2nd Info bar

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmgp
  • Start date Start date
D

dmgp

Guest
I have noticed that on some channels the 2nd info bar shows the frequency/ polarity/symbol rate and fec and on others it doesnt? HD plus skin.
 
Typed a list and had to refresh page ! Several I'd noticed on 19e, Bloomberg TV europe, CCTV, on Hotbird Canal 24 Horas , Hit Italia, I had several more, but as you can see it's both FTA and scrambled, not the end of the world but I sometimes get a call asking 'what frequency is such and such on' nd it's quicker to look than trawl through Kingofsat or similar.
 
I've also noticed this on some of the channels on 16E as well.
Some of them display and some of them don't but I couldn't seem to find a patten.

I thought it was because I done a new scan on that sat last night.
 
Yes just noticed this too on some UK channels. I also found that switching to an FTA channel bought it back, then switch back to the premium channel that didn't previously show the info then did again........strange. I'll report it to the team.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top