Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] 2nd infobar doesn't show infobar EPG

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

After updating my duo and gigablue to build 589 the second infobar doesn't show infobar EPG once selected in user interface> settings. Any one else having the issue?

The new infobar looks great by the way

Thanks
 
I prefer the text version and the update reset my settings

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
Hi,

When I press ok on my Duo (Build 596) to show the 2nd infobar, I see the NOW program description, but pressing the arrow down button to see the NEXT description doesn't work! Pressing the right or left arrow brings up a strange screen (not ublike the graphical EPG) that seems do nothing.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

GAH
 
I've been having exactly the same issue with the 2nd info bar since build 589.

Anyone else having problems?

Thanks
 
use the < > to switch between next/previous event.

left/right open new infobar epg screen.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top