Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] [3.2 020] Movie playback stuttering since yesterdays update

Spuds

New member
Joined
May 25, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi, I wonder if you can help.

I have a VU+ Solo2 box which has been running without problem. I keep my recordings and movies on a Synology Diskstation NAS. Any recordings I decide to retain gets transcoded to .mkv or .mp4 and placed in a 'movies' directory on the NAS. As I mentioned, this system has worked flawlessly for me. Yesterday (1st of November) the box informed me that a software update was available so I allowed it to update. If I now try to playback any movies I get a noticeable stuttering. The original .ts file plays back fine but if I transcode to .mp4 or .mkv the playback is stuttering. Also, all the files I have converted previously, which played back fine, also stutters. As a diagnostic I have flashed back to version 3.2 build 016 and now the playback is perfect.

I hope I have explained my problem sufficiently.

Kind regards
 
+1

Same problem here, Vu+ Solo SE V2. A month old OpenVIX 3.2 version worked, upgraded yesterday with 3.2.020 and at least 24 fps movie playback from NFS disk stuttering badly. TV recordings (.ts) are OK.
 
Fixed. Many thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
 
I have stuttering when recording on PowerVu channels. On normal channels OK Anybody else or just me?
I just upgraded from Hades. It was OK there.

Using 3.20 0.21
 
I have stuttering when recording on PowerVu channels. On normal channels OK Anybody else or just me?
I just upgraded from Hades. It was OK there.

Using 3.20 0.21
This thread is about streaming playback from a NAS. If you have a different issue please start another thread.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top