Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] 3.2 update build 24

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
Hi

Just did full re flash without restore to 3.2 ver 23 and all good.

Icon flashed to show ver 24 update avail

Pressed to update but box stuck on update this will take a few mins

Waited at least 10 mins but no luck so Turned off at back of box and rebooted.

Still on ver 23.

Is there an issue or does it just take ages for the update to go through.
 
Hi

Just did full re flash without restore to 3.2 ver 23 and all good.

Icon flashed to show ver 24 update avail

Pressed to update but box stuck on update this will take a few mins

Waited at least 10 mins but no luck so Turned off at back of box and rebooted.

Still on ver 23.

Is there an issue or does it just take ages for the update to go through.

I'm having the same issue on my miraclebox premium ultra. Tried to update it twice and just stuck on update in progress, had to reboot via switch at the back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Mine did the same still on build 23 after update failed
 
Duo2 here and updated to build 24 via online update and no issues,
Flashed build 23 with USB and no setting backup,
Don't know if that made the difference?
All working perfectly anyway
 
Just done my Mutant all good this end and no issues. I did 023 via Image manager with settings restore.
 
FWIW: I've just done an on-line update to 024. Seems to be fine and although it did seem to reboot unusually quickly after doing the backup it has updated packages.
 
I couched flashed 23, then did a manual restore of settings, then noticed an update so updated to 24 without any issues - this on an ET10000.
 
For what it's worth, I've also had a similar issue with the online update to v24 on my Duo2. Couch flashed to v23 and did a settings / plugin restore before doing the online update to v24. Similar to others, the update seemed to get stuck, but I just left it whilst I took the dog out for a walk. When I returned the update appeared to have completed, but I am now left with a phantom update available message, indicating that 2 packages are available for update, but there are no details.

I haven't bothered doing a full reflash yet but I will do tomorrow.
 
When I returned the update appeared to have completed, but I am now left with a phantom update available message, indicating that 2 packages are available for update, but there are no details.
Login to the box and run:
Code:
opkg list-upgradable
and/or
Code:
opkg upgrade
 
just couched flashed 23, then did a restore of settings and plugins .Updated to 24 without any issues - this on an DUO2
 
Login to the box and run:
Code:
opkg list-upgradable
and/or
Code:
opkg upgrade

Ran the 'opkg list-upgradable' command, but v25 was out by the time I did this, so I think it listed all v25 updates as well as (possibly) the two phantom v24 updates. Did an online update to v25, and everything is back to normal.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top