Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

3rd Satellite Tuner Not working on DVB-S2 Tx

  • Thread starter Thread starter pgslegs
  • Start date Start date
I take it when you are NOT recording anything you can choose a channel on the dvb tuner and watch it ok?
 
No here's the thing. I select channels from the epg guide and so I assume it selects from tuner A, the tuner B and then I thought from the dvb-s tuner. So how would I select a channel from the dvb-t tuner?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
 
Have you scanned for channels on the dvb tuner?
My set up is tuner a sky, tuner b nilesat and tuner c spanish terestrial (i am in spain)
I put all the channels i watch from all three into one bouquet then i just scroll down the list in the bouquet and select the channel i want to watch weather its from sky, nilesat or spanish terestrial
If you haven't got a bouquet set up then press the down button (under the ok button) (maybe different on other skins) then press green and it should show the sats and terestrial services you have previously scanned then you can pick the channel from there
Obviously you would have had to scan tuner c before hand to have anything there
What have you got plugged into tuner c? ie aerial? freeview?
 
For scanning I do an auto scan on tuner A which populates tuner B with tuner C (dvb-t) disabled. I would then do a scan on tuner C with tuner A disabled. The channel list is constructed by the VIX ABM plugin. I can go to the provider channel list via the blue button, but it would be nice to have a channel that selects automatically from tuner C when A & B are busy.
Hope the weather is nice in Spain at the moment, very wet and getting cold in the uk today.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
 
So you can watch channels on the DVBT tuner fine.
I don't think the receiver is intelligent enough that if you want to record Channel XYZ that it knows its avaialble in both Satellite and Terrestrial and itself decide which tuner is available.
I think it only works if its on either Satellite or Terrestrial.
It treats them as separate channels.
Is this what you mean ?
 
That is what I was hoping that the dvb-t tuner would be selected when the other two are occupied and select ant channel that it has been scanned for. Perhaps I'm asking for took much from the box.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
 
Highlight the channel, press menu & use 'add alternatives'
 
Judge, never heard of that route before.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
 
Highlight the channel, press menu & use 'add alternatives'
Yep, that's the way to go.
You can also use DB-Edit to add alternatives.

Judge, never heard of that route before.
Two services may have the same name and scedule, but as the reference for the satellite channels is not the same as that of DVB-T/C channels, there's no way the box can know that they are the same until you tell it one to be an alternative for the other.
 
Last edited:
Excellent, thanks for the help guys. WoS rocks!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top