Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

80cm fixed dish, Multi 4 Way LNB Holder bracket - which 4th satellite?

danlou

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hello All,

Ok, I have a 80cm dish , a 4-way bracket and 4 lnb's.
I am going to set the system up as follows:
1. lnb1 - 28.2 Astra
2. lnb2 - 19.2 Astra
3. lnb3 - 13 Hotbird
4. lnb4 - ??
Do I point lnb4 at 1W Intelsat or elsewhere?
Also where would be my best starting dish position angle if it was for the above configuration?

Thanks,

Danlou
 
Will have to look at providers on that bird, thanks.

Can anyone suggest where I point this dish at for optimum signals to a four lnbs?

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top