Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] A suggestion

rezzel

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi
I am using VIX for years happily.
I have a suggestion, not reporting a bug. Every time I install a new image or after any update I have to change some lines in "Keymap.xml" because I prefer to use OK button on the remote control as play/pause. I change unPauseService to playpauseService in <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="playpauseService" flags="m"/> (which is in MovielistSeekActions, InfobarSeekActions, MediaPlayerSeekActions and InfobarTimeshiftActions sections.
This is a thought. Try it and if you find it useful please amend it in your next VIX images.
Regards
Rezzel
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top