Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Able to Mount my NAS on the Ultimo but can't browse the folder

eeza

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
55
I can create a Mount (Just like I do with a Raspberry Pi, I can see the mount in my mount management screen with the Green Light), It also shows in the Network browser, however when I go into my recording and choose the mount location after first pressing the Yellow button for locations I get an error message that shows a file path that I have not set-up ? (autofs/media etc....) I had have added the Volume_1/Media file path as the share...

(noticed there is no underscore available on the remote as the <> keys don't scroll through the alternative characters)

This could be a D-link 320 L problem or an Ultimo issue I am not 100% sure. Has anyone got one of these 320L NAS drives ?

I guess they are £39 for a good reason as IMHO the Software is a Nightmare, Raspberry Pi works fine so It has to be authority's ?

Hmmm as I am typing this I am thinking should I create a User on the NAS called Root with Dreambox as the password (like filezilla ?) How do you guys do it ?:confused::confused::confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top