Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] ABM cable Timeout for tuner lock

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidmorris27
  • Start date Start date
D

davidmorris27

Guest
Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help,

I am trying to search virgin FTA channel via AutBouquetsMaker but I keep getting an error "Timeout for tuner lock "

My Tuner Settings are:
20140914_130416.webp

ABM Provider Settings:
20140914_130557.webp

Tuning Virgin (UK) (this dosnt pick up any channels at all):
20140914_130620.webp

ABM Timeout tuner lock error:
20140914_130654.webp

If anyone could help with this please, When doing an auto search without using ABM I can find over 500+ channels but they are channels from all round the country, I am just trying to search for localized channels.

thanks guys.

Dave.....
 
Hello I noticed that you have your aria set at 01 Yorkshire it needs setting for your old providers say mine is 00010 Teeside just change your setting some arias have more that 1 just pick the one nearest to you

Virgin aria 1.webp Virgin aria 2.webp
 
Can you please stop starting different threads for the same issue. You have two other threads with your problem. It is timing out becasue that frequency is not vailable to you. You need to find your net ID. Best way is to check official receiver.

Additionlally, when using ABM you do not need to change Net ID in tuner config. You have ruled out 00001, Try Barnsley or Leeds.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top