Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] abm causing crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter yana
  • Start date Start date
Y

yana

Guest
Hi All,

My SOLO2 crashes after running ABM. I noticed this at first after FTP the Hans settings 29/04/14 2 days ago.
For the last 6 months or so i always updated the box with Hans settings and then would run abm. I've not changed any settings in ABM or tuner.
When i do a restore to previous save done prior to the latest Hans settings upload i'm ok again. That is hans settings 1/4/14. And running abm no problem at all. Any ideas i did email the crash log to the VIX team. Many thanks for looking into this
 
What image version are you on?
Have you performed an image update recently? If yes, can you set the providers and try again. ABM has been improved to cater for DTT, so the provider names have been cahnegd, hence teh crash. There was a thread a couple of days ago.

Please post back if re-selecting providers does not resolve the issue.
 
Last edited:
What image version are you on?
Have you performed an image update recently? If yes, can you set the providers and try again. ABM has been improved to cater for DTT, so the provider names have been cahnegd, hence teh crash. There was a thread a couple of days ago.

Please post back if re-selecting providers does not resolve the issue.
Many thanks getting back to me. On Helios 11 just now. i always update to new image when green button blinks. I shall try this tonight.
 
Mine also crashed on the new helios 012, I've resaved the service providers on the setup and all working fine now.
 
Hi Abu,

Sorted! I remembered activating freesat for my region in ABM. I changed that setting to no. Now abm running well again many thanks
 
Nothing wrong with selecting Freesat, just name changes to file requires reselecting. Re-enable and you will be fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top