Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mega] ABM Crashing on Terrestrial Scan

craigh

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
This was working for a long time, but I noticed it stopped working a few weeks ago. I've now found time to report it.

I have 2 providers: FreeSat UK and East Anglia terrestrial. The latter was created from the DVD-T frequency finder.

When I run an ABM - Start Scan, the FreeSat completes, but the terrestrial creates a crash dump. If I remove the terrestrial provider, it works OK - so pretty sure it's that provider.

I have tried re-creating the provider file through the frequency finder, but it still fails.

I've attached the full crash dump; here are the critical lines from it:

Code:
<   570.1425> 21:28:49.7437 Traceback (most recent call last):
<   570.1427> 21:28:49.7438   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/main.py", line 487, in doScan
<   570.1430> 21:28:49.7441   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/manager.py", line 230, in read
<   570.1433> 21:28:49.7444   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/dvbscanner.py", line 698, in updateAndReadServicesLCN
<   570.1437> 21:28:49.7448 AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'skip'
<   570.1438> 21:28:49.7449 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method AutoBouquetsMaker.doScan of <class 'Plugins.SystemPlugins.AutoBouquetsMaker.scanner.main.AutoBouquetsMaker'>>,()) failed)


Can anyone help?

Thanks

Craig
 

Attachments

Further reading of the forum, I see I should also upload ABM log. The only additional data compared to the crash log that occurs during ABM scan is:

Code:
MAIN] executing main
TuxTxt cache cleared
TuxTxt cache cleared
TuxTxt: initialized
TuxTxt service started 157f
TuxTxt running thread...(157f)
<  5906.2229> Traceback (most recent call last):
<  5906.2229>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/main.py", line 487, in doScan
<  5906.2233>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/manager.py", line 230, in read
<  5906.2235>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/dvbscanner.py", line 698, in updateAndReadServicesLCN
<  5906.2241> AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'skip'
<  5906.2243> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method AutoBouquetsMaker.doScan of <class 'Plugins.SystemPlugins.AutoBouquetsMaker.scanner.main.AutoBouquetsMaker'>>,()) failed)
<  5908.3070> [gRC] main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top