Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-S/S2] ABM HD channel swap not working on latest Edision Mini OS Vix Image

rowladar

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi,
I've just updated my pal's Edision mini os to the latest available Vix image and (apart from the restore wizard not being compatible from the previous image meaning I had to ) it all went well but the channel swap for HD channels is not working correctly... it is replacing every channel with it's HD equivalent in the bouquet regardless of whether the HD channel works or not... before the upgrade it only swapped the working HD channels...

any ideas?
 
Did you choose you area custom not sd or HD?
 
If you can't post logs we can't help you. The debug logs tell us everything in a few seconds without the need for 50 posts to fill in all the missing information.
 
You are meant to attach your debug logs fro ABM questions. Otherwise lots of questions trying to figure out what you have set.

See these threads please:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47834-ABM-How-to-exclude-unavailable-HD-channels

OK -here is debug attachedView attachment Enigma2_debug_2017-01-31_19-17-21.log
(the one timestamped 19:21... I uploaded an earlier one by mistake first time round)

IGNORE THIS POST - I WILL ADD A NEW POST WITH THE CORRECT LOG SHORTLY
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Ok, I give up.

Why?... I've done what you asked...
I've turned on logging and restarted the GUI and then posted the log. Is that not what you asked for?
I'm sorry if that isn't everything but that is all I was told to do - if I knew exactly what I was supposed to be doing I wouldn't be asking on the forum!
 
Is this not clear?

I followed the instructions previously supplied...
All ABM support questions must be accompanied by a debug log of the scan.

Debug logging is enabled as follows:
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Logs -> Enable debug logs = yes, and then GUI Restart.​

is there another step I am supposed to make - have you actually looked at the log I provided?
 
Did you run a scan after enabling debug logs?
 
have you actually looked at the log I provided?
Yes. The idea is you enable debug logs and do a GUI restart. Once debug logs are active you do an ABM scan and post the corresponding debug log.
 
Yes. The idea is you enable debug logs and do a GUI restart. Once debug logs are active you do an ABM scan and post the corresponding debug log.

Ok - then I will have to go round to my mate's house again tomorrow and do this extra step...

Does the log have a particular name or will there be only one log file in the log directory?
 
OK - time for a confession...
neither me nor my mate realised that the "London Kent Custom" option existed... we thought that the "custom" reference was referring to one of the lines further down in the config. I've now selected this correctly and it all works as expected.

Sorry to have wasted everyone's time on this forum but it was good to get a better understanding of how it all works.

cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top