Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] ABM question with custom bouquets

bwj

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am an idiot to begin with. I have searched responses on this issue but don't understand them.

I have bouquets set up according to my own preferences and channel order, eg I have a group of movie channels and lists of channles organised by country.

What I don't understand with the ABM settings is how to update channel frequencies without overwriting my lists. To give an example with the BT Sport HD channels that are constantly changing I can run the ABM Sky updater and find the new frequency but it overwrites my existing channel order and overwrites my UK list.

Another minor point with ABM is that I also lose my picons when updating frequency fro a particular channel.

Any help much appreciated.
 
You are not an idiot. We all understand things differently.

With regards to picons, whether you update your chanenls by ABM or manual scan, if the service reference has changed, the picon will need to be renamed. To avoid having to do that, we devised the SNPicons. So long as teh chanenl mame stays the same, they will always show.

Your "channles organised by country", are they all available by ABM?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top