Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] ABM Settings restore from Zeus 23 to Helios 10

sigpark

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Hi Folks,

Firstly thanks to all the folk who make the ViX image such a great experience!

Nothing too earth shattering - I upgraded from Zeus 23 to Helios 10, and restored settings. I went to rebuild my bouquets using ABM and I got a crash log - attached. When I investigated none of the ABM region configs were selected from the restore - all other settings + plugins good as far as I can see. I recall that the ABM regions that are selectable changed when Zeus was released, so probably the back-up routine not capturing the tag or info. For Info mine was NI HD Bouquet

Just FYI as you ask for crash logs,

thanks
 

Attachments

Reset your providers in ABM.

Nothing wrong with backup process, minor but beneficial changes to providers.

Sky_nirl does not exist any more, hence issue. New name is satellite_sky_nirl (or similar wording). As you may be aware ABM is in process of also doing DIgital TV for those with such tuners.
 
Last edited:
Reset your providers in ABM.

Nothing wrong with backup process, minor but beneficial changes to providers.

Sky_nirl does not exist any more, hence issue. New name is satellite_sky_nirl (or similar wording). As you may be aware ABM is in process of also doing DIgital TV for those with such tuners.

@abu baniaz thanks! Perhaps I was not clear, but ABM was set up fully on Zeus 23 according the new bouquet naming conventions and working. When I deployed Helios 10, and restored my Zeus 23 backup that had working ABM config, I am afraid no settings came back at all, including excluded bouquets. I do not believe ABM changed between Zeus + Helios? As you say, I simply reconfigured, but thought to share what I think is that settings were missed in backup routine?

As always, thanks for taking time to share your knowledge
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top