Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Access the USB Drive via PC

  • Thread starter Thread starter WonkoTheSane
  • Start date Start date
W

WonkoTheSane

Guest
Hi,

I have access via web control to the 7020 and can see recordings on the internal HDD and see files on the USB drive via the mediaplayer link. I can also connect via an explorer window to see the internal HDD.
But I don't seem to be able to see the connected USB drive.
Would be nice to do this to copy saved movies from PC to the Dreambox. Is this a possibility?
Any tips appreciated. :)

Wonko
 
Hi.
Take a look in root/mnt in there, you should see the USB.
Steve.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top