Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Acestream Player

fullmonty

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
England
Hi please could you help me
I'm trying to get acestream playing on my TV using PC & Vu+solo2
I downloaded all files to PC and also configured the Settings and AcePlayer on PC and also acestream plugin on solo2
Part I'm getting problems is I can't figure out uses list in
media/usb/acelist.txt
I put the links in from your site and FTP them over shows up on the user list. just blank
Many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top