Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Active Channel

madaboutlotus

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

(20h27) Sky Digital: The Active Channel has left 11488.00MHz, pol.V (DVB-S SID:55510 PID:2305/2306 English)

On a recent update has this channel moved to another frequency or left altogether?
 
:o Missed that. Apologies Pheonix.
I uploaded the latest Bouquet and did a channel scan this morning and it did not pick this channel up. Do I have to manually enter the revised frequency information somewhere?
 
just use ABM it will auto update your channels, i have mine set to 03:00 every morning and it never misses a beat.
 
Ok I did have the AutoBouquetsManager loaded but I forgot to install it again when I had another issue and used my backup pre-ABM. I'll load it back on and update, so hopefully that will align the new frequency changes.
Cheers for your help mate.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top