Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Add line to TM NANO OE - FTP rejecting username and password

  • Thread starter Thread starter strike101
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strike101

Guest
TM NANO OE - FTP rejecting username and password

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I have a TM NANO OE running OpenPLI.

im trying to access it through FTP. I downloaded dreambox control centre, found the IP of my box and tried to FTP in using username root password blank. This doesnt work. keeps saying wrong password.

Is the password something else? If so, is there a way to get around this issue without knowing the password? could i maybe flash a new image on which resets everything? If so, how would I do this?

Thanks for any help!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I have a TM NANO OE running OpenPLI. there was a line on this box which expired and I am now trying to add a new one.

I read the way to do this is through FTP. I downloaded dreambox control centre, found the IP of my box and tried to FTP in using username root password blank. This doesnt work. keeps saying wrong password.

Is the password something else? If so, is there a way to get around this issue without knowing the password? could i maybe flash a new image on which resets everything? If so, how would I do this?

Thanks for any help!

Tut Tut. You will absolutely get no help/support here regards this. I suggest you re read the forum rules about card sharing/line talk etc. Tut Tut.
 
Flashing a new image to your box is the easiest way to gain access to it, although this will wipe everything off the box and you will have to set everything up from scratch again, as for the rest of what you have asked, as pointed out by Andy it is against the forum rules to talk about cardsharing in any way or form.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top