H
Hotchef
Guest
I am not the most unto date with this box
All is working well, but i feel i should update the box
I am running VIX image on my box
Going through the menus I see the following information
Last update 2013-10-16
Version 3
Kernel 3.3.8
Build 753
Drivers 2013-09-16
I tried to update via the box
The message I got was " feeds are down for maintenance "
I tried to look at new plugins and the message was the same "feeds are down for maintenance "
Any advice on wether to update or leave alone what works would be appreciated
thanks in advance
hotchef
All is working well, but i feel i should update the box
I am running VIX image on my box
Going through the menus I see the following information
Last update 2013-10-16
Version 3
Kernel 3.3.8
Build 753
Drivers 2013-09-16
I tried to update via the box
The message I got was " feeds are down for maintenance "
I tried to look at new plugins and the message was the same "feeds are down for maintenance "
Any advice on wether to update or leave alone what works would be appreciated
thanks in advance
hotchef