Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmcd59
  • Start date Start date
J

Jmcd59

Guest
Hi new to this site just need bit of advice I've been using f5 box and looking to change to combo box and thinking about vu box but which is best ????? I was hoping to hd channels back and maybe iptv also is there a subscription is there box out there subscription free cheers for any help
 
No chance on HD channels.

As for box what's the budget?
 
As stanman say's no thirdparty receiver is currently able to view HD pay channels for sky uk, for that you would have to use a sky uk receiver with a subscription card.
 
I was looking to spend £150-£200 would I be right in thinking a cable box would get me hd plus I've seen a lot of stuff about xbmc is there a cable box that I could get both hd and xbmc on
 
Legally and pursuant to terms and conditions are not necessarily the same thing.

Just like with Sky UK.
Yes but in order to get the info required for your subscription to work on a third party receiver you need to tamper with the original receiver and as it is always the property of said provider you are then commiting a criminal offense.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top