Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] After restart no EPG

IAmATeaf

New member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South of the Watford Gap!
Have noticed this before, am on build 679 but after a restart I have no EPG until I run crossepg downloader. I can sort of understand why it's happening, I have crossepg downloading to a usb drive and have the epg cache folder set on the usb so after a restart the usb may not have been mounted when the box tries to load the epg data.

Not a major annoyance but I'm wondering if there's anyway that this can be fixed?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top