Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Android Sat meter App for latest VIX?

  • Thread starter Thread starter banie01
  • Start date Start date
B

banie01

Guest
Hiya folks,
Just looking for an Android Satmeter app that works with the newest Vix?
I previously use Krkadoni's enigma signal meter but since updating to build 153 this no longer works for me :(
I get an error stating ''Server returned Not found error. Check Enigma version in settings''
The only Enigma option available in settings is Enigma2 On/Off.....I've tried both with no joy.
Any suggestions folks?
 
Hiya folks,
Just looking for an Android Satmeter app that works with the newest Vix?
I previously use Krkadoni's enigma signal meter but since updating to build 153 this no longer works for me :(
I get an error stating ''Server returned Not found error. Check Enigma version in settings''
The only Enigma option available in settings is Enigma2 On/Off.....I've tried both with no joy.
Any suggestions folks?

im not sure of any new ones available as of yet as now we on linux3 not enigma2

but im sure if you report it and wait the maker will update it to work with linux3
 
im not sure of any new ones available as of yet as now we on linux3 not enigma2

but im sure if you report it and wait the maker will update it to work with linux3

Thats what I was thinking.
I'm a fan of the krkadoni app myself and flagged the prob there too.
I'm just going to revert to the 153 build and work away on realigning the lnbs then maybe go to the Linux3 when its actually needed ;)
 
Krkadoni's enigma signal meter works fine for me on the latest vix... You just have to config the webinterface and put the same settings in Krkadoni...
 
dont forget VIX is now using openwebif which has a port default of 8088


NOT PORT 80
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top