Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Anomaly when doing settings backup when upgrading to OpenvixHD

johnhoe

New member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I noticed when I upgraded to the Openvixhd image at build 70, that when I did a settings backup from build 69 that it also erroneously backs up the
Maxwell logo that I previously had on boot up in 69 (the SD version of the image).
In order to have just the new HD logos I had to resort to doing a clean reinstall of 73 and manually restore all the other settings and plugins.
By default these new OpenvixHD images should surely not be trying to backup old SD logos! They are now redundant...Yes?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top