Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] any way to pause and rewind live TV ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter keratos
  • Start date Start date
K

keratos

Guest
VU+ Duo
VIX 2.3
160HB SATA HDD

Any way to pause live TV and rewind?

Pause then play, works fine.

But pressing the rewind button when watching live TV (without pressing pause first) just displays the "no can do" icon top right of the TV screen. Is this called "permanent time shift" and if so how do I enable and set the "buffer" for permanent shifting so that I can rewind.

Or, am I talking bull.

cheers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
use permanant timeshift plugin
 
Is this a plugin or built-in with Vix2.3?
As requested above, how do I enable "it" , either way.
 
Both, if your using ViX it's built in (will be in the menu somewhere).

If your using another image, then it will be a plugin you will need to download.
 
Thanks for the above info. Found it under System->Timeshift.
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top