Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Audio bug in 808 build?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobS
  • Start date Start date
R

RobS

Guest
I've had problems with audio in MKV files in the latest 808 build. Files don't seem to play audio at all, whether DTS or AC3.

I've solved it by flashing back to the 802 image.

Interested to know if others have had the same problem, or if there's a way to get audio on the later image?
 
On further investigation it seems that actually it isn't the build that's causing the problem.

I reflashed the 802 image, mounted the NAS drive, and played a couple of MKVs which played fine with picture and sound.
I then installed CCcam/Oscam, checked that was working (it was), then tried an MKV. No sound.

Disabling CCcam makes no difference, still no sound on MKVs

Anyone had a similar problem?
 
Solved. It was the cam causing the problem.

I was using a combined CCcam/Oscam ipk that I'd downloaded from somewhere. I reflashed, used the CCcam ipk from OpenVIX downloads instead, and I now have a working cam and full playback of mkv files.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top