Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Audio settings for plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve88
  • Start date Start date
S

Steve88

Guest
Hi, quite new to the vu duo, had it a couple of weeks and it seems a lot better than the old receiver I had! I use a surround sound receiver and occasionally I lose audio from the non HD channels, I usually have to switch inputs on the tv/amp to get the audio back but wondered if there was a setting that might help with this, does the hdmi edid check do anything for this?
I also wondered if you can set the audio up for plugins separately as the ondemand plugin needs to have downmix switched on.

If anyone can offer some advice I'd be very grateful :)
Cheers!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks rob seems like a simple workaround :) I'll have to do a bit more research on button press shortcuts
Thanks again :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top