Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Audiosync

timofee

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
589
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have installed the extension Audiosync.

This seems to have a maximum audio delay of 1 second (= 1000ms). Is there a way to increase the delay using the Audiosync extension. If not, is there any other plug in that would delay the audio by more than one second.
 
I don't think so.
Apparently there is a massive delay in your video presentation. What is your setup (TV/Amp-HDMI etc)?
 
It is for another purpose. I did not think there was a way to delay audio by more than one second, but thought it was worth asking the question.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top