Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Auto Bouquet Creator

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
I have been using Auto Bouquet Creator and have noticed that its now in the feeds.

there are 3 versions in the feeds
Auto Bouquets (git130)
Auto Bouquets-PO (git130)
Auto Bouquets-SRC Git (130)

what is the difference between the three, I have a vuduo which should I use ?
Cheers Siv
 
As with all other plugins:
- the *.po is for making translations (please help us with that)
- the *.src is the source code (so you can do your own development)
 
Do remember the one in the feeds has been modded by Andyblac and the two are not the same.

You need to use one or the other
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top