Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] Auto Resolution to 2160p

  • Thread starter Thread starter sdbsdb
  • Start date Start date
S

sdbsdb

Guest
Hi,
Into Menu / Parameter / Audio & Video / Parameters you have at the second line 'Auto Resolution' to have the possibility to set the resolution depending of the source resolution.
When you set Auto Resolution to YES, it's not possible to set resolution to 2160p for 4K channel. It seems this resolution is not take in account in this setting.
Is it possible to add this resolution ? So we can configure for ex 1080p for SD & HD channel and 2160p for 4k channel ?
Regards
Have a nice day
Seb
 
You need to download the plugin that will let you do what you have suggested. Good Luck!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have installed from system plugin: autoresolution (5.0+git6558)
But after installation, I don't see it in the plugin menu and under 'Menu / Parameter / Audio & Video / Parameters' the auto resolution section is gone. Is this plug in compatible with vix image ?
 
Yes, full restart

If I remove this plugin, I have again the menu 'Auto Resolution' into Menu / Parameter / Audio & Video / Parameters
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The plugin from the feed ends up in the system menu, not ideal considering the new menu structure but...
 
Many thanks Maxben, indeed this menu if now under Menu / Parameter / System We need to know ;-)
And with this plugin we have the possibility to choose 2160p :-)
Thanks at everyone for your help, I'm happy :-)
Seb
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top