Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Auto Timer, background check problems VU+Uno

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlccfc
  • Start date Start date
C

carlccfc

Guest
Since Christmas time, my recordings on auto timer or manual recordings causes my VU+Uno to crash.

When I try an update through the box I get a message that a 'background check is in progress try again in a few minutes'.

I read another thread on here about flashing the box with the latest vix image which is 808, I have flashed the box but still get the same issues.

Has anyone any advice on what I need to do next please ?
 
Please delete all the files in "/var/lib/opkg/lists" and try again.
Another reason might be a not (good) working internet connection.
 
Cheers Robin,

I lost all channels as well before I saw your reply.

I deleted the files as you said and everything is back to normal.

Thank you very much :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top