Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Auto timer conflicts help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi wondered if anyone could help with the following.

I have 3 timers set up one after another tonight on the one channel and am getting auto timer conflicts regarding these 3, is there anything I can change in the setup for this ?

Thanks

I am on build 08 tried a few times to insert in box above but won't save it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, won't that mean that I am cutting off the last minute of that program.

At the moment my default recording settings are start 2 minutes before and end 5 minutes after every recording, I thought auto timers was smart enough to compensate for back to back recordings, or am I getting mixed up
 
There is default of 3 minutes before and after. Even if you end on the dot, that split second is a clash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top